About Me

My photo
HARLEM, New York, United States
My name is Chi-Chi and I'm a girl from Harlem that LOVES sports. I host and produce my own radio show called "Sports @ The Half" every Monday from 5:00-6:00 pm ET on WHCR 90.3 FM. If you're not in the NY area, listen online at www.whcr.org. For real-time sports updates follow me --> Twitter.com/ChiChi27.

Saturday, September 6, 2008

I'm Sorry

Ok, it's been almost 3 months since I last posted ANYTHING on this blog.

And to my friends, family, strangers, haters - I'M SORRY.

I'M SORRY!!

My name is Chi-Chi, and I have neglected my blog. But that all changes today.

From this day forward, I pledge to love my blog more, talk to my blog more, caress my blog more.

Although I've been on sabatical from my blog, I've been following sports with the same intensity. And I've taken that intensity and transferred it to my radio show!

Yes people, LISTEN to me on the radio. It's an NYC radio station so if you're not in the area you can Listen LIVE online. Listen from home, from work, at home or in your car. My show is hott, if I may say so myself.


SPORTS @ THE HALF
Mondays 5-6 PM
WHCR 90.3 FM
www.whcr.org


But like I said, I'm focused man!

And last but not least, to my blog, That Sports Chick, I'm sorry baby. I love you...

2 comments:

Jason Clinkscales said...

Question: since I'm usually on the 3 train by that time, does WHCR archive the shows? Hope all is well.

Ugochi said...

welcome back!

Beauty 365
Beauty Every Day