About Me

My photo
HARLEM, New York, United States
My name is Chi-Chi and I'm a girl from Harlem that LOVES sports. I host and produce my own radio show called "Sports @ The Half" every Monday from 5:00-6:00 pm ET on WHCR 90.3 FM. If you're not in the NY area, listen online at www.whcr.org. For real-time sports updates follow me --> Twitter.com/ChiChi27.

Friday, July 27, 2007

7.27.07

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! 7.27.07!! THE best day of the year, every year!

Like wine, I get better with age. I live to make every day better than the previous. Myonly goal in life is to make myself as happy as possible. I wish myself all the best over the next year. I know that on 7.27.08 I will be able to look back and see that I have grown by leaps and bounds. 7 is my favorite number, the year is 07, and I'm on it. I want a career that doesn't feel like work, and I am on my way to lockin that DOWN!!

Yes, I have the game on smash! Always and forever....

1 comment:

Ugochi said...

Happy Belated!

;)

Beauty 365
Beauty Every Day