About Me

My photo
HARLEM, New York, United States
My name is Chi-Chi and I'm a girl from Harlem that LOVES sports. I host and produce my own radio show called "Sports @ The Half" every Monday from 5:00-6:00 pm ET on WHCR 90.3 FM. If you're not in the NY area, listen online at www.whcr.org. For real-time sports updates follow me --> Twitter.com/ChiChi27.

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Welcome 2008!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!
Wow, 2008 already? This new year crept up on me, but I must say, I'm very excited. There's so much to look forward to. I definitely want to blog more, and that's one of my big projects for the year.
Thanks to everyone who reads this blog. There are so many other places to go to read sports commentary and I really appreciate you including me.
What will sports in the year 2008 bring? Well, if 2007 was any indication we are in for one hell of a ride! And I don't know about you, but I can't wait. I'm strapped in and ready to go.
BRING IT ON!!

No comments: