About Me

My photo
HARLEM, New York, United States
My name is Chi-Chi and I'm a girl from Harlem that LOVES sports. I host and produce my own radio show called "Sports @ The Half" every Monday from 5:00-6:00 pm ET on WHCR 90.3 FM. If you're not in the NY area, listen online at www.whcr.org. For real-time sports updates follow me --> Twitter.com/ChiChi27.

Monday, January 28, 2008

Been Gone for a Minute...

...Now I'm back with the JUMPOFF!!

Well, sorta. Sorry for the uber-slow January. I just got back from an amazing two and a half week vacation. Somewhere warm and tropical? Ha! Not even close! I was away on my annual trip to COLD ASS Taos, New Mexico visiting one of my closest friends in life, Abby. We met while we were both at Northwestern University and it was love at first sight. Somewhere over the alphabetized buddy lists and haze we bonded and it's been a great life with her ever since. As friends who haven't seen each other since, well, this time last year, we chilled hard body. I'm a huge fan of the Winter X games, and most cold weather sports, but as the saying goes, 'Not everything is for everybody.' For me, that thing would be skiing; tried it, couldn't hack it. I did go snowmobiling for the first time ever and it was AWESOME!! Speeding around the course on a 2-person snowmobile, occasionally flinging my home girl Abby off the back. Yeah...good times... I'll have some video and pics for you guys in a little bit. I spent all three playoff Sundays in NM with the only other chick I know who knows, loves, and lives football like I do. Talk about a match made in heaven!

Anyway, I say all that to say that I'm back, and I have tons of blogging to do in order to make up for my absence. As we all know my beloved NEW YORK GIANTS are in the Super Bowl vs. the undefeated New England Patriots. My analysis of this super match up, and much more, is coming soon!!

BIZZACK!

1 comment:

Ugochi said...

skiing is so fun!

now, snowboarding is another story...

Go Giants!

Beauty 365
Beauty Every Day