About Me

My photo
HARLEM, New York, United States
My name is Chi-Chi and I'm a girl from Harlem that LOVES sports. I host and produce my own radio show called "Sports @ The Half" every Monday from 5:00-6:00 pm ET on WHCR 90.3 FM. If you're not in the NY area, listen online at www.whcr.org. For real-time sports updates follow me --> Twitter.com/ChiChi27.

Monday, November 5, 2007

Have You Seen This?

I've realized that I'm, in fact, an enigma. And I love it. My interests are varied, and very random. There are 2 things I definitely love, football and ceramics. Somehow, the people at ESPN knew that and made a commercial to honor me. It's called "Next of Kiln" and I love it. Not only is it funny, but it accurately describes my life; football and ceramics! I love the wheel, I love the clay and I love to get dirty. And of course, I love football. Take a look.

No comments: