About Me

My photo
HARLEM, New York, United States
My name is Chi-Chi and I'm a girl from Harlem that LOVES sports. I host and produce my own radio show called "Sports @ The Half" every Monday from 5:00-6:00 pm ET on WHCR 90.3 FM. If you're not in the NY area, listen online at www.whcr.org. For real-time sports updates follow me --> Twitter.com/ChiChi27.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Hello? Is this thing ON?!

I wonder sometimes, is anyone reading this? Or am I the only one? How come people rarely comment on my articles? I mean, it's only natural that some articles don't interest you, but there are some really, really good ones. Am I the only person that enjoys reading my entries over, and over, and over again? Yo, how do you feel about my work? You. Yes, YOU! Do you love it? Hate it? Not understand it? Want me to stop writing? Wish there was more to read? I would love to think that everyone in the world reads this blog and loves it so much they don't want to test perfection; my words put you in a state of euphoria. No suggestions you make could alter the wondrous course my writing is on. Or, maybe the stench of my rotten attempts at writing, and the flies surrounding it, are too much for you to bear. Maybe you hate it so much, leaving any info would cause you to rot.

I don't care what you're reaction is; everyone should read, appreciate, playa hate, whatever. I just wanna know that someone out there has an opinion about something important in my life. Damn y'all,
I NEED LOVE!
(or hate, but mostly love) Please? Thanks! This is my free medium; the best way for me to talk to as many people at once. I just wish they would talk back to me more...

2 comments:

Ugochi said...

stop doubting urself!

ur blog is good!

keep writing!

Ugochi said...

p.s. - hey cuz, if you want tips on how to promote ur blog, i can let you know what i do!

i feel u on getting comment love, more page hits, etc

beauty3sixty5@gmail.com