About Me

My photo
HARLEM, New York, United States
My name is Chi-Chi and I'm a girl from Harlem that LOVES sports. I host and produce my own radio show called "Sports @ The Half" every Monday from 5:00-6:00 pm ET on WHCR 90.3 FM. If you're not in the NY area, listen online at www.whcr.org. For real-time sports updates follow me --> Twitter.com/ChiChi27.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

An Aside

So I'm about to get into study mode, I have my Spanish Literature final this afternoon (yes, I am fluent), but I checked my horoscope first. Some people believe in them, others don't, but I find them interesting. They're not always accurate, and sometimes have absolutely nothing to do with me, but sometimes they're on point. So I just checked, and this is what one of them said:

Your Horoscope
LEO
July 23-August 22
Daily AstroSlam: December 19, 2007

Today, if you're trying to help the neighbors by breast-feeding their
children, be sure you're a woman. You might have some explaining to do if you're a lactating man putting their baby's mouth to your chest hair.


Wow. What the hell right?! Ok, so let's clear up a few things. I am, in fact, a woman. I don't have chest hair, and last I checked I'm NOT lactating. While I can't wait to be 'Mom Dukes', I don't have any kids yet and I'm not pregnant. Not only that, but I have no intentions of breast-feeding any children but my own! Wet nurses are cool, and I'm a giving person but not that generous.

I'm assuming the moral of the story is know what the hell I'm talking about. Don't front. And don't be a creep.

Right?

No comments: