About Me

My photo
HARLEM, New York, United States
My name is Chi-Chi and I'm a girl from Harlem that LOVES sports. I host and produce my own radio show called "Sports @ The Half" every Monday from 5:00-6:00 pm ET on WHCR 90.3 FM. If you're not in the NY area, listen online at www.whcr.org. For real-time sports updates follow me --> Twitter.com/ChiChi27.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

My C's!


I love this team. I really do. Well, mainly I love KEVIN GARNETT, and anyone around him that helps him win is a friend of mine! I've always liked Ray Allen, but I can't get enough of him now that he's with KG. Paul Pierce has carried the Celts on his back for years, and I'm happy the Celtics built a team around him that can win. I wished the same for KG in his many, many, many seasons in Minnesota, and now he's in Boston with a real possibility of winning a championship.

I didn't watch this game last night, but this morning I saw this headline on ESPN.com and I laughed:

"'Big Baby' helps rampant C's improve to 18-2"

Glen 'Big Baby' Davis is a beast. I watched him play in college and the rookie from LSU got his first career start last night in the Celtics win over the Sacramento Kings, 90-78. He started in place of Kendrick Perkins who hurt his toe in a freak bed accident. The Celts' picked up Davis in the second round of the '07 Draft and boy were they happy about it last night. Big Baby scored 16 points, and pulled down 9 rebounds in 27 minutes of play. Most of his points came from the line where he went 10-10. Glen Davis is a massive dude at 6'9" and a whopping 289 pounds. And this picture of him is...well...

**The Boston Celtics have improved to 18-2 overall, and 11-0 at home. Best team in the league.**

1 comment:

Ugochi said...

lol, y is he making that face?!

Beauty 365
Beauty Every Day