About Me

My photo
HARLEM, New York, United States
My name is Chi-Chi and I'm a girl from Harlem that LOVES sports. I host and produce my own radio show called "Sports @ The Half" every Monday from 5:00-6:00 pm ET on WHCR 90.3 FM. If you're not in the NY area, listen online at www.whcr.org. For real-time sports updates follow me --> Twitter.com/ChiChi27.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

And Another Thing!

The funniest part of this whole debacle is the fact that the 53 pit bulls that the federal government seized from Mike Vick's property are gonna die anyway!! If no one comes forward by today, Thursday Aug, 23, to claim the dogs, they will be euthanized. These dogs are deemed "unsafe pets" so the likelihood of anyone coming forward to claim these pits is slim to none. The government doesn't want these dangerous animals, and they are ready and willing to kill them, just like Vick & Company have been accused of doing. With all of this, wouldn't it have just been easier to let "Bad Newz Kennels" keep the damn dogs and make some money? I mean really, they government called themselves "rescuing" these pit bulls, only to have them meet the same, unfortunate end. There's irony for that ass!

No comments: